Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day 3 - Chasing the 10 minute mile

Fortunately I don't have any fire drill this morning so I decided its time to put health as a priority. It was a case of setting aside time, and organize it to make it possible. But it doesn't always happen. Yesterday I tried to make it happen with everything packed but too many meetings and locations I have to be. Right, at the end of the day it's all about physics.

Last night I felt moments of shortness of breath. It was almost like my body forgot to breath and when I realized, I was out of breath catching up. Despite the kids yelling and screaming I walked away for a moment and googled what maybe happening to me. Could it be an upcoming heart attack or lung condition? Or could it be just normal anxiety? Oh is there anything normal in anxiety? Anyhow will keep this a potential wake up all shall we?

Back to exercising, I did 2.5 miles under 25 minutes so that's a record for staying under 10 minute mile. My legs are still sore from day 1 so thank God for making it.

I went over to the gym section but I have yet to try those. I lifted those years ago and did pretty well with toning but this time I figured I better have a program and know what I am doing this 6 months.

Ok I am now way hungry... It's almost noon time...


No comments:

Post a Comment