Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day 2 - Old habits never dies

Today was one hectic day and as much as I dreaded training, I had the plan for it. I have the bag all packed. But I also had production issues to deal with. At the end of the day, 4 work priorities took up all the time I would have for running.

Reflecting the past few months, work has always been like this. So at each pondering moments, it's about how to deal with random events and to be able to keep the training schedule. I knew I have to do this.

Driving back on the radio talked about how busy people focus on accumulating wealth that ultimate are not theirs to keep when you die. The one thing we get to keep is our health. So that got me all excited about exercising for 10 minutes before reality bites.

I guess I now need to focus on not letting my schedule getting in the way. Besides all the important (must do) things, I need to carve out the time. And that goes for the 150 projects I want to get done before death. Yikes!

Anyway, let's keep up the blog at least as a reminder of the number of days achieved versus the misses.

No comments:

Post a Comment